Also available on >>
Join Jodie for her interview with not 1 but 2 incredible guests today – Brenda Wensil and Kathryn Heath – 2 former financial services executives who have coached over 800 women over the span of their careers, and who have joined forces to create the amazing book – “I Wish I’d Known This – 6 Career Accelerating Secrets for Women Leaders.”
In this informative, practical and insightful conversation, Jodie, Brenda and Kathryn discuss:
– blindspots that women encounter on their leadership journeys and strategies to counteract them;
– why confidence is a BEHAVIOUR, not a FEELING – it’s not just what you do, but HOW you do it;
– why women need to constantly ‘prepare and practice’ their confidence and what they do, because it’s hard to ‘wing it’ when you’re time-poor;
– why mastering your craft and spending time on what you really want to excel at, is the best way to deliberately and intentionally prepare and practice;
– the unique concept of ‘vague reputationality’ and it’s combination of your reputation and personality;
– why women have so much trouble taking credit for their achievements and being clear and open about what they actually want;
– why jumping straight from ‘planning’ to ‘execution’ in the workplace, misses an absolutely vital step;
– how visualization and being crystal clear on your end-goal is a game-changer every time;
– why you MUST learn how to identify the 7 key confidence-markers and power-robbers, when you’re working on increasing your confidence.
This episode if jam-packed full of practical confidence building techniques that you can start using TODAY to boost your confidence and accelerate your career.
Grab a drink, get comfortable and get ready to take some notes. 😉
And don’t forget to share this episode with every powerful woman you know, who deserves to achieve and succeed, at work and in life.