Also available on >>
Join us for this week’s episode where Jodie interviews Jen Bowers – the champagne-drinking, coffee-addicted, super-funny crazy cat lady – who managed to turn a marriage breakdown and redundancy during Covid, into a life that she fought for and that she’s proud of.
Jen’s business journey has taken her from graphic-designer to brand strategist to being the founder of the fantastically successful Pink Pom Pom Social, which she created to help people navigate the challenges and complexity of social media.
Join Jodie and Jen as they discuss:
– how a challenging comment from her ex, drove her to take a life-changing (and super-scary) financial leap, to get what she wanted;
– the daily mantra she repeats to herself, to remind her of her worth and keep her motivated and strong;
– the cute and cheerful theme song that makes her happy and puts her in a great mood whenever she needs a pick-me-up;
– why changing the narrative and choices in your life can make ALL the difference to your confidence;
– the undeniable power of gratitude, especially in the face of adversity and grief;
– why you should always bravely jump straight into the DIS-comfort zone, if you want to make game-changing decisions in your life;
– how to manage the mean-girl in your head, and silence her when she starts to talk rubbish.
Take a journey with Jodie and Jen, where we discover what it takes to go from dark and soul-destroying to beautiful and courageous.
This episode is for anyone who’s been through a break-up, a break-down or a difficult time, and who wants to hear first-hand confidence techniques from a woman who intentionally and powerfully turned her life around.