Also available on >>
What a great episode we have for you this week, on a topic that affects us ALL – how to change your habits for more confidence!
Join us this week for Jodie’s eye-opening and game-changing conversation with Dr Gina Cleo.
Dr Cleo has a PhD in Habit Change, is an Assistant Professor at Bond University, holds a Bachelor of Health and Science degree and a Masters of Nutrition and Dietetics. It’s pretty clear she know EXACTLY what she’s talking about when it comes to habits and how we can change them to improve our confidence.
She’s appeared in over 150 media outlets and owns the Habit Change Institute. And now, she’s joining us to help us understand what our habits are, and how we can change them to increase our confidence and transform our lives.
- how her work as a dietician showed her that short term goals very rarely lead to ‘sustainable outcomes’;
- the REAL amount of time it will actually take you to change your habits (don’t believe the myths!);
- why and how people actually create habits, and what would happen if we didn’t;
- the 3 key ingredients of a Habit Loop, and what you absolutely MUST do if you want to change a habit you’ve been repeating for years;
- why discomfort and intentionality are CRUCIAL when you want to change your habits;
- the balance of intensity and consistency needed to create a new habit.
This episode is PERFECT for anyone who’s looking to change something in their life but feels like they’re stuck repeating the same old habits and behaviours…. over and over again. These tips WILL help you change your habits and increase your confidence!
Still working on a New Year resolution? Want to lose weight? Stuck in a rut with business? Want to progress your career? Dr Cleo’s tips can help with it ALL, and so much more!
Once you understand how habits work and what it takes to change them, you’ll actually be unstoppable! You’ll become someone who learns to recognise bad habits, and has the tools and techniques to change them EVERY TIME.
This is definitely the episode you don’t want to miss!
Dr Gina Cleo links:
Website – www.habitchangeinstitute.com/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ginacleo/
Facebook – @drginacleo
Instagram – @drginacleo
Receive 5% discount when you join the Habit Change Practitioner Course by entering code RISEWOMEN5