Also available on >>
Join us in our latest episode, where Anastasia speaks with Michelle Rubinstein – a confident woman with over 25 years’ experience in sales, marketing, recruitment and leadership expertise.
Michelle loves helping her clients recruit the absolute best talent for their business. She also loves elevating the profile of women in leadership roles, spending time with her family and a bit of retail therapy every now and then.
And in this super-interesting and insightful episode, she gives us all her best tips and tricks on how to nail it in your next interview.
Whether you’re just starting your work-life after completing your studies, changing careers, or getting back into the workforce after a break, these tips will put you in the best possible position to excel in your next interview and project your most confident self.
Join Anastasia and Michelle as they discuss:
– how support from the right people gave her the strength to take an amazing leap of faith;
– the best tips for how to make the most impactful first impression, from the moment someone reviews your resumé;
– why employers LOVE it when you’re absolutely honest about gaps and pivots in your work history;
– the BEST way to create a succinct and effective resume that will get noticed (YES – you actually get a step-by-step guide!);
– great practical techniques on how to project your most confident self, in phone and virtual interviews;
– why you should NEVER say no to an interview or introductory conversation;
– why employers actually DON’T want you to tick all the boxes; and
– Michelle’s 5 hot tips for how to nail your next interview.
This conversation really does have something for everyone – for every woman who’s heading back into the workforce, who wants to know how to project her most confident self and who wants to take her career to the next level.
And make sure to share this episode with all the wonderful women in your life – we ALL need these skills at one point or another, and sharing what we learn gets us all one step closer to our ultimate goal – to make confidence every woman’s new normal.