Also available on >>
Ok, ladies! This week’s episode is our FIRST EVER CELEBRITY INTERVIEW and we’re excited!!!
Join us this week when Jodie interviews that super-confident and ultra-fun Shelly Horton – journalist, TV presenter, MC and founder of Shellshocked Media.
If you’re in Australia, you’ll have seen her on TV, know her from Channel 9, the host of 9Honey’s ‘He Said/She Said’ or on the Married At First Sight’s spin-off chat show ‘Talking Married’.
Basically, Shelly helps people find their inner Beyoncé and in this interview, she’s here to give us all her hottest tips when it comes to presenting and building your confidence in front of an audience.
You really won’t want to miss this. Join Jodie and Shelly, where you’ll find out all about:
– how Shelly turned a high-school criticism into a life-long purpose and job description.
– how she turned Covid-19 into a positive opportunity for herself and her business.
– why preparation, rehearsal and Shelly’s five P’s are crucial to maintaining her high confidence and energy levels before any sort of presentation.
– the process she puts her clients through, when teaching them how to present (and guess what? – she’d do the same if she was teaching them French or how to be an Olympic runner)
– Shelly’s # 1 top-tip for how to speak up effectively. You’ll be able to use this for presentations, meetings, interviews or even just uncomfortable conversations. It’s come from her own personal experience and you’re going to LOVE this!
– how to turn your inner critic into your biggest cheer-leader… OR just do maths to silence that negative voice 😉
– why you need to STOP the ‘hate-follows’ on social media, if you want to be your best and most confident self.
Shelly really has done it all – entertainment show panelist, crime journalist, gossip columnist, TV show host, presenter, MC and now the owner of Shellshocked Media – an organisation that delivers everything from initial concept creation to post-production and all steps of video production in between.
One of her dreams is to one day host the The Shelly Show (her own personal chat show) and we think she’d be amazing!
So… if you’re going to click on anything today, make sure it’s the link to this episode.
It’s SO fun, SO inspiring, SO informative and we KNOW you’ll love it!
Follow Shelly at: