Also available on >>
OMG! Star-struck doesn’t even BEGIN to explain how Anastasia was feeling when she was interviewing the incredible, super-fun, award-winning AND gold medal-winning Paralympian Ellie Cole.
Join Anastasia and Ellie in their amazing conversation, where they discuss:
– some of the perspective shifts that get her through day-to-day living AND the Paralympics;
– why preparation and trust are SO important to keeping her confidence levels high;
– why focusing on the end result is never as important as getting the process right;
– how she manages the ‘what if’s’ WAY before they ever happen;
– the value of consistent small steps and personal ‘check-ins’ when you want to smash your goals;
– why Ellie LOVED our Imposter Syndrome podcast episode (yay!) and what she got from it;
– how she managed crippling self-doubt and negative thoughts at a really crucial time in her career and what she did to lift her confidence base-level;
– what 0.02 of a second cost her at the Rio Paralympics and how it completely changed her relationship with failure;
– the skill and value of goal setting – something that Ellie learnt when she was just 8 years old!
And SOOOO much more! This really is one of our favourites and we know you’ll love it too.
Inspirational, fun and game-changing – this episode really WILL change the way you think about adversity, life-challenges and confidence-building in general.
AND… find out who you definitely DON’T want to be chased by in a pool… 😉
We promise – you don’t want to miss this! And once you’re done, don’t forget to find Ellie on socials and wish her luck for the Tokyo Paralympics. We can’t wait to watch and we know she’ll be AMAZING!