Also available on >>
What a fantastic episode we have for you this week. Jodie speaks with Zandra Zuraw – an Interior Design coach and the host of the podcast ‘Style Matters’, about how to have the confidence to express who you are through design.
This conversation is so much fun and jam-packed full of ideas to help women with all forms of expression, to help them increase their confidence and get the most out of their homes.
– why our homes MUST be a true expression of ourselves, especially now that they are the forum for both our personal and professional lives;
– how having a meaningful conversation, where you contribute AND intentionally listen, can truly boost your confidence and generate incredible connections;
– how her shift in perspective – from always feeling ‘unlucky’, to accepting responsibility and control over her life – changed EVERYTHING;
– how self-reflection and confidence in knowing what you love (and why you love it), is at the heart of everything Zandra does in design and helping people create the home they really want to live in;
– Zandra’s tips on how to pick your favourite items in your home, play around with them, and create an environment and an experience that you’ll love EVERY DAY;
– Zandra’s ‘Slow Style’ 4-part framework, which she uses to help her clients discover their inner-designer and be inspired to make the right design decisions for their home;
– why we need to keep our finger on the pulse of the different life-stages of our homes, to make sure we keep enjoying and celebrating them for many years and through many changes;
– how your home reflects your likes, your strengths and your passions back to you, whenever you look around;
– why we have to take this idea of ‘instant makeover’ off the table, and take our time to design the home we truly want to live for.
This conversation really is full of so much wisdom, great advice and amazing tips and tricks that will help you to design your home AND create the confidence, self-expression and life you’ve always wanted.