Also available on >>
Join us in this fun and inspiring interview where Anastasia speaks with Rose Oakley – a vibrant and passionate young woman, who’s mastered the art of creating the confidence to be brave.
Rose has needed massive amounts of bravery, time and time again, to make really impressive life changes and in this conversation, she talks to us about:
- how she’s gotten through the challenging professional and personal times in the past;
- what techniques she uses to create the confidence to be brave, whenever self-doubt and limiting beliefs start to take over;
- what she did to rebuild her confidence after moving overseas and then second guessing her decision on the very first day;
- why she sometimes chooses NOT to trust what she thinks;
- how she uses self-awareness and an internal check-system to re-frame her thoughts and make courageous decisions;
- why finding herself a couple of great mentors changed EVERYTHING; and
- how Imposter Syndrome has affected her in the workplace and what she did to overcome it.
At such a young age, Rose has learnt lessons that take some of us YEARS to figure out. She’s been really intentional about creating a community for herself, who support and encourage her. And with their help, she’s become an expert in creating the confidence she needs to be courageous whenever she feels that her confidence levels may be dropping.
If you’re on the verge of making some life-changing adjustments in your life, or you just want some real-life practical tips on what it takes to create the courage you need, then this is the episode for you.