Also available on >>
This is Jodie’s most emotional interview yet!
Today we meet Kerin Jarvis – a woman who went from a toxic relationship, dangerously deteriorated health and a ‘just keep going’ attitude, to a total life transformation, with a greater focus on her mental and physical health and wellbeing.
Kerin’s an amazingly adventurous, risk-taking, game-changing, courageous and confident woman who tells us all about how she rebuilt herself from a really broken and fragile place.
Kerin changed her story in the MOST powerful way and had to let go of so much guilt, resentment and blame in the process. She was defeated and broken until she made a conscious choice to take back control of her life and be responsible for her future.
She changed her relationship status, her job, her living circumstances – pretty much anything that could be changed…. was! And she hasn’t looked back.
Join Jodie on this amazingly inspiring interview to find out:
– how she systematically and intentionally rebuilt her health after leaving a traumatic and toxic relationship;
– how positive affirmations changed not only her mindset, but also her cellular structure;
– why a sudden realisation around her resilience, was a catalyst for moving forward;
– how starting a new business taught her about herself and reinforced her belief in her skills and abilities;
– how the power of coaching, personal development and a great network of friends helped her do what she needed to do, to start again… with passion and purpose!
You REALLY don’t want to miss this episode, especially if you LOVE being inspired by brave, energetic and driven women. Kerin is ALL this, and so much more and we can’t wait for you to listen to this episode.