Also available on >>
Join Jodie and her exciting guest – Renie Cavallari – as they discuss something that we ALL struggle with (yes, YOU too!) – that incessant, taunting and destructive internal negative voice, or as Renie calls it – our Head Trash!
Renie is a speaker, an avid traveller, an aspiring jazz flutist, the CEO of a global transformational training company, the founder of the RCI Institute and the author of 6 books, one of which is titled ‘Head Trash – The Leading Killer of Human Potential’.
In today’s episode, Jodie and Renie take a deep dive into:
– the impact that our Head Trash has on our confidence and how it manipulates our ego, our emotions and our creativity;
– why she turned down a promotion AND quit from her high-flying corporate job…. on the same day;
– how our ego and other people’s thoughts influence our inner voice and our life choices and why some people can tap into their potential and others find it SO elusive;
– why connection is the key to being a better human being (find out more about this at @14:38);
– TPM – find out what it is and why Renie runs her company based on these 3 little letters;
– how the negative imprint from a Head Trash session after a presentation lasted for years, and still have her obsessed with what to wear at presentations – check it out @22:17;
– the actual definition of Head Trash @26:47;
– the sudden death of her brother when she was only 4 years old, and the imprints that this experience left on her @29:05;
– an alternative definition of compassion @35:00 which is SO relevant to the state of the world right now;
– a quick insight into the top 29 tools to help you manage your Head Trash @42.43;
– self-awareness and self-reflection – how your feelings and thoughts are interconnected, and how they both lead to your actions;
– discovering your BIG LIE and how that is the key to uncovering your true potential;
And there’s SO much more that this episode has in store for you. Renie is fantastic to listen to and we KNOW this conversation will give you so many A-HA moments and confidence insights.
Join Jodie and Renie and learn how to manage your Head Trash once and for all!