Also available on >>
This week, Jodie interviews women’s travel entrepreneur, empowerment leader and author of the fantastic new book – Tell Her She Can’t – Kelly Lewis.
In this exciting conversation, Jodie and Kelly talk about:
– Kelly’s book – Tell Her She Can’t – which includes the incredible stories of 35 women, who were told they couldn’t… but then DID;
– how an early childhood surrounded by abuse forced her to step up and be resilient, defiant and strong;
– how a conversation with her mother, when she was only 11 years old, drove her to become the creator of her own life;
– why always looking back on (and celebrating) your achievements is a great way to keep building your confidence;
– the strength and confidence that comes from travelling the world (especially on your own) and why it makes you feel unstoppable;
– why ‘I can’t’ is often code for ‘I’m scared’ and how that impacts your life;
– the sad reality of living your life fighting against other people’s limiting beliefs and learning to trust your own passion and abilities instead;
– how to remove the block-makers (aka the ‘naysayers’) from your life, to live your best and most self-expressed life and why finding ‘stillness’ is so important;
– how they both started their personal development journeys from the SAME starting point;
– AND… the special story behind the dedication in Kelly’s book (it even made Jodie tear-up);
Kelly has an incredible attitude towards control over your life and building your confidence and we know this interview will give you some really great feel-good a-ha moments.