In Episode # 5 we talk about how to confidently choose your cheer squad! This was Anastasia’s go-to confidence technique from our very first episode so here, we expand on that and discuss the value of having your own personal cheer squad and what you can do to confidently choose yours.
Surrounding yourself with the right people is one of the BEST ways to boost your confidence and it’s SO important to have the right cheer squad backing you up because THEY are the people who will:
– tell you what you NEED to hear, not what you WANT to hear;
– encourage you to keep going, with real-life support, no matter what obstacle is in your way;
– support you and your dreams (pom poms and all), regardless of how wild or crazy they might sound;
– have your back when the haters creep up on you;
– kick your @ss into gear whenever your fear, self-doubt and indecision start taking over.
There really is no better way to keep your head in the game, but remember… there are 2 sides to this – you need to know how to bring the RIGHT people into your inner circle AND… you need to know how to manage the WRONG people who are already there (but refuse to leave)… And we can help you with both!
So, listen in on this episode and let us help you with amazing techniques to create the powerful, inspiring and [email protected] cheer squad you deserve.